Article Writing Competition for “PNB Monthly Review”
Bank invites entries for the “Article Writing Competition 2017’. Considering the current macro-economic environment and looking into the canvas of today’s banking system, the topics for the Competition are as follows:
1. Demonetization and its overall impact
2. Banking: Trends and Challenges ahead
3. Role of the Credit Marketing in Indian Banking
4. Cyber Risk Management and its growing importance
5. Digitalization: Disruption or opportunity for Banks
6. HR Development and its role in current Business Environment
7. Bottlenecks in Resolution of Stressed Assets
The articles with original ideas supported adequately by facts & figures would only be considered in the above said Competition. Further, the articles should be thought provoking and not exceeding 3000 words. The outline of article must include viable solutions to tackle the issues highlighted above. The entries should be e-mailed at email@example.com and should reach us by 28th Feb’17.
There would be five prize winning entries and the prizes would be as under:
First prize: Rs. 5000
Second prize: Rs. 4000
Third Prize: Rs. 3000
Two Consolation prizes: Rs. 1500 (each)
The winners would get a certificate and a token gift amount. Further the certificate shall also be given to all the participants. The entries would be adjudged by a team comprising of three General Managers at H.O. The decision of Jury would be final and binding. The results of the Article Writing Competition would be announced through “PNB Monthly Review” and a circular would be uploaded on the Corporate Knowledge site. The winning entries would be published in the subsequent issues of “PNB Monthly Review”.